Sinnoh Region

Guest xxblaketownxx

Guest xxblaketownxx

Hello fellow PRO Players. I have a great suggestion for the future of PRO. Almost everybody knows that Hoenn is out, but the question is that is just 3 regions enough? I like the PRO staff should take a look at maybe adding Sinnoh to the map in order to keeping things fun and fresh. A bunch of Sinnoh pokemon are available via Headbutt'ing trees, but I feel like it would be a great idea to give them a Region to call home in order to keep the game fun and adventurous for people. Honestly most people didn't have problems with the new Pokemon that came with Diamond/Pearl/Platinum except the Bidoof Family, and so it would make for a fun way to have fan favorites from the older version! Idk if this is already a thing or if the Staff team has this on the back of their heads, but I believe that Sinnoh would make for a great new Region.

I am aware that making a thing like this takes time, but it would be pretty cool either way!

Thanks for taking the time to here what I have to say! -BlackKermit

While we can't give out too many official hints or spoilers about where we're planning to take the game, I'll quote this excerpt from our homepage:

The team is working on new updates around the clock and amazing things are always coming.

Given that we are in LIVE BETA the game is still under development. Crashes and bugs are expected to happen any moment.

You can also expect to see more regions and content popping up from time to time!

Our content team is constantly working to bring new material and areas into the game. Make sure to keep an eye on our Announcements board and stay tuned for future updates. :)

I'll be locking the thread now. Enjoy your game!

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.