[Android] - Mouse/Stylus input not detected

Cyphercolt

Hi,

On my Samsung Galaxy Note 4, the Stylus input is not detected in-game.

Similarly, on my Asus Transformer TF300 Tablet, the Mouse input is not detected.

Can we have it patched in? I believe it's as simple as just enabling PC mouse input on the Android version of the game in Unity, instead of disabling it. Note that Keyboard input on Android works fine (WASD to move) etc...

Stylus would be amazing as my fat fingers press the wrong things all the time - Mouse is just convenient as my tablet looks like a laptop.

Thank you in advance!

254551 Hi,

Similarly, on my Asus Transformer TF300 Tablet, the Mouse input is not detected.

Can we have it patched in? I believe it's as simple as just enabling PC mouse input on the Android version of the game in Unity, instead of disabling it. Note that Keyboard input on Android works fine (WASD to move) etc...

Stylus would be amazing as my fat fingers press the wrong things all the time - Mouse is just convenient as my tablet looks like a laptop.

Thank you in advance!

Hi there, I've moved your topic to the Suggestion subforums. Thanks for your input!

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

254551 Hi,

Thank you in advance!

Hi there, I've moved your topic to the Suggestion subforums. Thanks for your input!

Thanks, I thought it's more of a bug, no problem! I hope they actually do set this one up (maybe more Android users can vouch for this? :P )