D/Cing Is A Bannable Offence

Naye

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a very weak argument. We're talking about courtesy here. If you are losing and would like to surrender and stop the fight, just message your opponent to get it over with with a 1-minute sweep. At the end your opponent gets the coin and you gain his respect. Principles and high integrity should be the foundation of every rule.

It's not an argument, it's black and white, you either break the rules or you haven't and I played completely within them.

If they want to change them, sure no problem, but banning before then is unjustified as I literally did nothing wrong.

Life is not about black and white, it gray! And as I said, the things for hurt other player still as "toxic".

You just make me thinking that you attempt to d/c for behind reasons and it then become appeal rather than discussion for making it better. Why you not suggestion for the improving as Khanum suggestion (positive thing)?

All you said, just make me think you trying to argument that it not in rule for unbanned reason.

This is a very weak argument. We're talking about courtesy here. If you are losing and would like to surrender and stop the fight, just message your opponent to get it over with with a 1-minute sweep. At the end your opponent gets the coin and you gain his respect. Principles and high integrity should be the foundation of every rule.

It's not an argument, it's black and white, you either break the rules or you haven't and I played completely within them, no wrong doing at all.

If they want to change them, sure no problem, but banning before then is unjustified as I literally did nothing wrong.

Life is not black and white. You forget those who strive for balance, uphold principles, and earn respect. Those who live in the gray areas.

If you successfully played completely within them, no wrong doing at all. Why were you banned then?

Guest LiquidSnakeK

All you said, just make me think "it not in rule, unbanned me!"

Well because he was banned for something that isn't even listed as a rule? Like wut? Isn't it obvious? It was NEVER stated that D/Cing is against the rules and would be punishable with a BAN. If it were people would never leave a match in progress for fear of being BANNED...

Guest LiquidSnakeK

Life is not black and white. You forget those who strive for balance, uphold principles, and earn respect. Those who live in the gray areas.

If you successfully played completely within them, no wrong doing at all. Why were you banned then?

Uh yes it is. Life is VERY black and white. If you hold a serious job in the workforce then you should realize this. At any job place there are rules to be upheld. There is no "Gray" area amongst them, otherwise employees would just exploit them... People who live in gray areas are called "Opportunists".

Well because he was banned for something that isn't even listed as a rule? Like wut? Isn't it obvious? It was NEVER stated that D/Cing is against the rules and would be punishable with a BAN. If it were people would never leave a match in progress for fear of being BANNED...

So if he want appeal, why he not do in proper place? I just think this for make something better/ improving in the future. But seem it not like I expected...

EDIT: And btw, the OP stated he received a 5 day ban.

4wxfOzP.jpg

255116 People leave because they've lost

253980 anyone who uses slowbro and talonflame get no love from me

I'll just leave it there.

And? If there were a forfeit button you may have a point, but there is not. I would still dc if it gave 100 coins, how many other plays have is irrelevant, do you care how many I have?

Also I'll just leave this here from 20/08

if it's not intentional could you guys put something on the start screen about it, because other than jerks i'm sure once its more widely known you don't get coins from dc's people will stop doing it

Because that's all it is? There are already many topics on changes to this system, this is just an announcement that you can get banned because the staff have failed to make such an announcement.

So if he want appeal, why he not do in proper place? I just think this for make something better/ improving in the future. But seem it not like I expected...

I already have made the appeal as above this thread is just the announcement because staff hadn't.

Exactly my point mate, they've enforced a non existent rule.

Uh yes it is. Life is VERY black and white. If you hold a serious job in the workforce then you should realize this. At any job place there are rules to be upheld. There is no "Gray" area amongst them, otherwise employees would just exploit them... People who live in gray areas are called "Opportunists".

You totally wrong about life is very black and white. It only by the side of perspective, something you think is bad in fact it good, and something look good actually is bad. Another thing, human called opportunists, which top reasons why we can survive comparing to other animals. If you cannot flexible or called "gray areas", you will just see life as black and white.

You totally wrong about life is very black and white. It only by the side of perspective, something you think is bad in fact it good, and something look good actually is bad. Another thing, human called opportunists, which top reasons why we can survive comparing to other animals. If you cannot flexible or called "gray areas", you will just see life as black and white.

This isn't an ethics and sociology forum, it's a straight forward, has an existing rule been broken or not (black or white), and the answer is no.

I feel sorry that life has put you in that situation. I rest my case.