Money was lost

Pokememan

Guest LiquidSnakeK

Re: Lost pokedollars

<t>Soo. Unless you can provide some form of CONCRETE evidence with time stamps and step by step what you did showing that you had 6m in your account. I doubt that any refund will even be considered. Let alone given. The likely hood of losing this amount of money by some freak accident is extremely rare since cash is loaded and saved server side.<br/>

<br/>

Also, did you share your account password with anyone other than yourself?</t>

252379 got the same trouble here

I've split your post from the previous topic so as to avoid cluttering it.

Sorry to hear this happened. Can you explain the situation in more detail and post screenshots as verification?

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

We don't refund ingame money. Besides, I highly doubt that you can lose an amount like that by a rollback or even without anything special going on.

I would need screenshots before & after the loss took place to be able to investigate and probably recognize the reason.

257412 would you take pics that casually? lolz. I found out that I got log out when fighting with NPCs would cost you money. That's when the server was extreme lag, but now it is good to go... lets catch them all.

You are meant to lose 5% of your money each time you black out or lose to an NPC. Logging out while in battle should not cause you to lose money, though. Instead, it may be that you experienced a rollback.

Since it sounds like your issue was resolved, I'll be locking the thread. If you continue to experience something you think may be a bug, though, please take screenshots and upload them in a bug report - the issue will be investigated from there.

Enjoy your game!

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.