Psychic Wade Vermilion story route 6

Username2016

Hello,

When Psychic Wade takes your character to his vision of a destroyed Vermilion, I accidently double clicked and skipped part of the dialogue. I then thought logging out and back in would put me back to where I started so I could start the vision over. Instead, I missed the entire vision and only caught his dialogue after. Could any staff tell me what happens and if the player picks up any hidden items as I usually search around everywhere for secret items. I just want to know what items were there if any. Thank you very much.

255207 Hello,

When Psychic Wade takes your character to his vision of a destroyed Vermilion, I accidently double clicked and skipped part of the dialogue. I then thought logging out and back in would put me back to where I started so I could start the vision over. Instead, I missed the entire vision and only caught his dialogue after. Could any staff tell me what happens and if the player picks up any hidden items as I usually search around everywhere for secret items. I just want to know what items were there if any. Thank you very much.

The psychic warps you into another into a total devastation of Vermilion City.

You get to meet a very important NPC, who shows you the destructive power of their Dragonair, and what is going to happen in case you don't love your Pokemon and treat those nicely.

After your victory/loss you'll be moved back to the 'normal' Vermilion City and the psychic allows you to enter the fifth town you encountered by now.