Shanes Giveaway: 7.1 Gaming Headset

Guest UnknownUser11

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favourite pokémon is Slyveon, cos what kind of pokémon has ribbons as it's body? Also it's super cute (and a really good card in the TCG haha)

I think this headset should be mine 'cause I've never had a proper chance to try one, they're all super expensive for a decent one over here, so it would be a nice surprise (and something super useful for me as well tbh!)

Don't really play this much anymore, Squirtles guild forever tho ✊

Playtime: Well over 4 hours

Favorite Pokemon: This is a very tough choice, but honestly Starraptor might be my favorite. I'm not sure why I just loved him when I first played diamond.

Reason: Well, the reason I really want this headset is I've never really had a good headset before and it would be awesome to have one. I would use it all the time and make sure it's put to good use. Thanks a lot!

my favorite pokemon is magikcarp only because it is the perfect meaning u work hard and u can change ure status and be strong evolve and conquer ure problems .The reason i would like the head set is beacause i travel and me and my son play this game and spend time together and it would be awsome for us to be able to talk :thanks: