Help with Latias quest

Darkbladeace

Currently i am the tri-regional champion and started the latias quest doing following steps:

1) Watched news on TV;

2) Talked to the security npc guarding the subway system;

3) Went to Mauville Gym to talk to Wattson

When i talked to Wattson, he replied that i need to be hoenn champion first which i currently am. So i went to pc and logged out and after relogging in i cant even pass the electric fence in gym and neither cant deactivate them as it shows the message that they are already deactivated but i still cant pass through to talk to Wattson. :Shocked:

I even went to the power plant at route 110 but cant enter after entrance.

So how to fix this error? :Frown:

255391 Currently i am the tri-regional champion and started the latias quest doing following steps:

1) Watched news on TV;

2) Talked to the security npc guarding the subway system;

3) Went to Mauville Gym to talk to Wattson

When i talked to Wattson, he replied that i need to be hoenn champion first which i currently am. So i went to pc and logged out and after relogging in i cant even pass the electric fence in gym and neither cant deactivate them as it shows the message that they are already deactivated but i still cant pass through to talk to Wattson. :Shocked:

I even went to the power plant at route 110 but cant enter after entrance.

So how to fix this error? :Frown:

Hi there. You do not need to speak to the subway NPCs or the Wattson NPC in order to complete the Latias quest. Those NPCs are for the Hoenn teleporter quest instead, which is currently disabled.

Instead, all you need to do is watch the news on the TV at your home in Littleroot, then start exploring through the Hoenn region. Latias will spawn randomly at one of ten total locations, depending on your game. Here's a video walkthrough with its

listed.

Hope that clears things up. Best of luck.

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

Hi there. You do not need to speak to the subway NPCs or the Wattson NPC in order to complete the Latias quest. Those NPCs are for the Hoenn teleporter quest instead, which is currently disabled.

Instead, all you need to do is watch the news on the TV at your home in Littleroot, then start exploring through the Hoenn region. Latias will spawn randomly at one of ten total locations, depending on your game. Here's a video walkthrough with its

listed.

Hope that clears things up. Best of luck.

Thank you for responding :D

256679 Thank you for responding :D

No problem. Hopefully you're able to find Latias soon!

Topic locked as resolved. Enjoy your game. :)

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.