Berry and other activate item in PvP.

Snowbull

Hi, i think im not the only one who always run out of Lum Berrys or other items, i feel like if an item is activated in PvP, at the end of the PvP u should still have the item, if that would work we could also be seeing a much larger range of pvp tactics, like focus sash being used.

Appriciate the comments, and the game.

bull

JxEhvYc.gif

It should definitely be a thing. Right now a lot of pokémon aren't being used in PvP because their required items aren't working as they should; Items being consumed being one of the problems. Until these kind of things get fixed I reckon the meta will just stay in the stall phase which really sucks.

258544 Hi, i think im not the only one who always run out of Lum Berrys or other items, i feel like if an item is activated in PvP, at the end of the PvP u should still have the item, if that would work we could also be seeing a much larger range of pvp tactics, like focus sash being used.

Appriciate the comments, and the game.

bull

It just make economic and boss reward ruin... why because for example you only need only every item consumption PvP fo the whole life. And then others will never using or just waste or sell... But how you can sell if everyone only need 6 per item consumption.

258547 I would love the option to buy lum berries in game bulk. Similar to the guy who sells pokeballs in bulk.

This suggestion is better <3