New Membership option

Shadowforce

Ideas come and go mate, there's about a zillion other ideas like yours that came through the minds of the PRO playerbase. Whether they thought about posting it or not comes down to how much stupid or brilliant an idea is. As i said, yours is fine but i think it's hard to be implemented at this very point. It can surely be taken into consideration though, so don't let your hopes down.

S7dzLut.png

[glow=red]Check my

Mall![/glow]

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think this would work very well because then the people who have the regular 30 day membership wouldn't get a good deal out of it, and no one would buy that anymore. Because if one day is 24 hours, and you're asleep for about 1/3 of that, and have school for another 1/3 of the day. I'd only have 8 hours per day of my 1 month membership. And thats assuming I'm playing the game for all of those 8 hours. So why buy a membership that is continously running down anymore? a 20 hour membership would be worth a LOT to me. 100 is kind of crazy though imo. :))

Guest LiquidSnakeK

I think the membership/hour would have to be significantly low. Like 20-50hours per token. But also significantly cheaper than what a 30day MS cost. However not so cheap that players who prefer the 30day format would just purchase the timed ms token instead.

There has to be a careful balance.

I don't even know if that'd be possible to code or not. But the fact is, membership and clothiing items and mounts support the game and make sure it's here to stay for all of us to enjoy. If they started that up, everyone would feel great about it, until they logged in months later, and no one has bought the other memberships often enough, so the game is offline now cause no donations in months. Think about that please?