WTS Bisharp Shiny

Bid start : 5m

Insta :15m

End : 11 september 2016, included

- I can accept or decline any offer when i want here or in game

- I've the right to cancel the auction if not satisfied.

And the winner is [ref]LuxFuit[/ref], Congratulations :Angel:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

c8ed5697e6488300baf1253a1dc42e64.png

Insta : not yet

End : 11 september 2016

Do you guarantee us this is a real auction this time around and won't be like the fake auction you run on trade-chat 1 week ago (not following the time you stated, auction mysteriously closed for no reason even if starting price was met)?

11 september is indeed the closing date, and any offer superior to your 5mil starting price will be accepted?

Please reply to this, i and surely some others would like to be confirmed we are not wasting tons of time again :thanks:

Do you guarantee us this is a real auction this time around and won't be like the fake auction you run on trade-chat 1 week ago (not following the time you stated, auction mysteriously closed for no reason even if starting price was met)?

11 september is indeed the closing date, and any offer superior to your 5mil starting price will be accepted?

Please reply to this, i and surely some others would like to be confirmed we are not wasting tons of time again :thanks:

Well, i will try to explain a little and simple because I'm not good at english.

1. 1- I said why I canceled the auction, so if you don't remember this or just didn't see, don't say "auction mysteriously closed for no reason" because if you started talking about it, it means you were there.

• 2- September 11 is the last day for the auction, included. If you are in other continent than europa, the hour/date is 11 september at 23:59 UTC/GMT +2

• 3- And last, if you want to know, i only will to sell it for 7m over. And the 5m, well, it's a start.

Ps : You didn't waste tons of time the other day, it was like 10 mins. So, don't say "again" :thanks:

And sorry for the other day also :Heart:

Well, i will try to explain a little and simple because I'm not good at english.

1. 1- I said why I canceled the auction, so if you don't remember this or just didn't see, don't say "auction mysteriously closed for no reason" because if you started talking about it, it means you were there.

• 2- September 11 is the last day for the auction, included. If you are in other continent than europa, the hour/date is 11 september at 23:59 UTC/GMT +2

• 3- And last, if you want to know, i only will to sell it for 7m over. And the 5m, well, it's a start.

Ps : You didn't waste tons of time the other day, it was like 10 mins. So, don't say "again" :thanks:

And sorry for the other day also :Heart:

Instant 7m ?