The Fly TM (is it actually unusable out of combat?)

Samarchenbow

It's true, you can't use fly out of battle. In PRO there is an underground system for Kanto-Johto and teleport for Hoenn to help you move from town to town. If you did the Fly quest talk to the subway manager in Saffron and you will unlock the subway.

Although, you need to be champion of each region to be able to use it. It also costs 2.5k for each transportation from town to town and 5k from region to region.

Have fun. :Grin:

[CENTER][I]"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange."[/I][/CENTER]

260430 It's true, you can't use fly out of battle. In PRO there is an underground system for Kanto-Johto and teleport for Hoenn to help you move from town to town. If you did the Fly quest talk to the subway manager in Saffron and you will unlock the subway.

Although, you need to be champion of each region to be able to use it. It also costs 2.5k for each transportation from town to town and 5k from region to region.

Thanks man :)

I'm on my way to Sinnoh! Wish me luck :)

260430 It's true, you can't use fly out of battle. In PRO there is an underground system for Kanto-Johto and teleport for Hoenn to help you move from town to town. If you did the Fly quest talk to the subway manager in Saffron and you will unlock the subway.

Question how do you tell the subway where to navigate?

When you go to the subway guard of each Poke Center there is a pop up of a list of all towns. The only way to get to Cinnabar (in Kanto) and Cianwood (in Johto) is take a boat from Fuchsia and Olivine respectively.

[CENTER][I]"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange."[/I][/CENTER]

When you go to the subway guard of each Poke Center there is a pop up of a list of all towns. The only way to get to Cinnabar (in Kanto) and Cianwood (in Johto) is take a boat from Fuchsia and Olivine respectively.

*thanked*