Having client issues

Stormy

Okay I'm still rather new to all this, I tried logging on last night and it kept saying cannot connect to server, so i put it up and went to bed. I tried again today and its still saying that I cannot connect to the server, and now it wont ever start up my screen just goes black.

Any tips or suggestions?

Also I apologize if this is the wrong area for this type of situation.

hi sir im from the phillipines and i got this cherry mobile superion endeavor (tablet&phone) and i have a problem in running the game coz after i install the new client(PRODroid90_0.apk) and i open it, it brings me only in "loading game" and after that it automatically close the game but before you release the new client the older client(i think its 89_1 or 89_0 i forgot) its running it succesfull and no problem thats why i dont understand why i can't play the new client but the older one was good and i install it and play it with no problem but now i cant play the older client coz it needs the new client..

please help me in my problem i really really want to play PRO. thank you! (sorry for the wrong grammar ^_^)

38118 Okay I'm still rather new to all this, I tried logging on last night and it kept saying cannot connect to server, so i put it up and went to bed. I tried again today and its still saying that I cannot connect to the server, and now it wont ever start up my screen just goes black.

Any tips or suggestions?

Also I apologize if this is the wrong area for this type of situation.

every time u get cannot connect to the server check the server site >>> https://project-sato.net/statuschecker/ << because its goes down a lot and about online players while server down that u think they are connected ... those because of the server is down so it doesn't refresh the capacity when the server back online it go refreshes the online player amount and starts from 0 to 1450 again,,