Nice to Meet You!

Hello! Since the server is down I thought I'd finally get on these forums and introduce myself.

My name is Cryska, it is nice to meet you all. I have been playing Pokemon since Red & Blue version. Played every version up until around Black & White. Stopped playing around those two and started playing again when I got Omega Ruby.

I have various hobbies and habits, If you're interested in any of those just ask. One of my friends asked me if I tried this a few days ago, because he was interested in it so I thought I'd give it a go I actually really love it despite how difficult it is for a person like me to do decently at, I'm not one for EV training and the works, and it's kinda what pushed me away from Pokemon the first time. I find myself to care more about Collecting rather than trying to make the perfect battling monster.

Anyways that is just a small thing about me seeing as how I don't really have much to say about myself. I look forward to playing here a long time and hopefully getting to know some of you! :Grin:

[glow=purple]S-Senpai...?[/glow]

ks_banner.jpg

[glow=purple]Muv-Luv is my Love![/glow]

It's very nice to meet you, Cryska. Welcome to PRO.

I dislike EV training as well. Probably as much as you. Sadly, if you want to stand a chance against others in PvP, it's a necessary evil. :P

Luckily for you - if you're into completing the Pokedex and collecting rare Pokemon and the like - there's plenty of that in PRO to keep you busy, as you probably already know. :Shy:

Hope to see you in-game sometime.

I dislike EV training as well. Probably as much as you. Sadly, if you want to stand a chance against others in PvP, it's a necessary evil. :P

I almost never PvP, so I highly doubt I'd ever EV train unless I wanted to sell something x3 At most I'll grind my Poke's up and hope I beat Gyms. If I ever do attempt to EV train, I'll wait until after I beat the E4 and what not and can easily traverse the game world.

On a side note, thanks for the welcomes! Wasn't expecting much.

[glow=purple]S-Senpai...?[/glow]

ks_banner.jpg

[glow=purple]Muv-Luv is my Love![/glow]