Hoenn Transportation Reset

Fhfarmer

I originally had problems with the game freezing when talking to Wattson after first part of Hoenn Transport quest. I simply relogged several times in order to get past it. New Mauville was closed after Clone Event due to quest issues. I completed the Hoenn travel quest prior to New Mauville closing (at least a week prior).

Today, I go to New Mauville to see what changes were made, and to evolve Nosepass- I get stuck in the opening of Magma/Aqua/Wattson quest again. I leave, seeing no sense in staying. Go back to a Pokecenter and am now unable to use transport. Quest has reset. (Wouldnt mind normally, except that I literally visited every single Hoenn pokecenter last time to find the 7th one)

262848 I originally had problems with the game freezing when talking to Wattson after first part of Hoenn Transport quest. I simply relogged several times in order to get past it. New Mauville was closed after Clone Event due to quest issues. I completed the Hoenn travel quest prior to New Mauville closing (at least a week prior).

Today, I go to New Mauville to see what changes were made, and to evolve Nosepass- I get stuck in the opening of Magma/Aqua/Wattson quest again. I leave, seeing no sense in staying. Go back to a Pokecenter and am now unable to use transport. Quest has reset. (Wouldnt mind normally, except that I literally visited every single Hoenn pokecenter last time to find the 7th one)

Hi there,

It looks like you will have to redo the quest. Sorry for the inconvinience..

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.