Tree Axe and Pick Axe

Lugario

263427 Hi. I am thinking of buying Tree Axe and Pick Axe, but first I want to ask something.

Do I need a badge to use them or can I use them anytime?

Neither can be used before you've got Cut HM (for Tree axe) and Rock Smash TM (for Pick axe) but both are available early game. Btw, surfing mounts work the same, you'll need Surf HM before being able to use them (or 4 badges in Johto/Hoenn).

23CAjUv.gif

[glow=green]Katie Ledecky doesn't break records, she sets them[/glow]

[glow=green]~L'élégance, la science, la violence~[/glow]<i></i>

263435 Neither can be used before you've got Cut HM (for Tree axe) and Rock Smash TM (for Pick axe) but both are available early game. Btw, surfing mounts work the same, you'll need Surf HM before being able to use them (or 4 badges in Johto/Hoenn).

Ok thanks. I am in Johto btw.

Now that you said about surfing mounts, I came with another question :P .

If I buy surfing mount, I will have to select the mount every time or when I will click on the water it will be used automatically?

263435 Neither can be used before you've got Cut HM (for Tree axe) and Rock Smash TM (for Pick axe) but both are available early game. Btw, surfing mounts work the same, you'll need Surf HM before being able to use them (or 4 badges in Johto/Hoenn).

If I buy surfing mount, I will have to select the mount every time or when I will click on the water it will be used automatically?

It's the same as a surfing pokemon, click on water and confirm that you want to surf

23CAjUv.gif

[glow=green]Katie Ledecky doesn't break records, she sets them[/glow]

[glow=green]~L'élégance, la science, la violence~[/glow]<i></i>

It's the same as a surfing pokemon, click on water and confirm that you want to surf

there is no confimition to use the surf mount ..just drag it the left down corner on ur screen there a box 1-6 then if u place it in #2 u will click the 2 then tada u surf mount automatically use..