New Mauw

Hi, I finished the teleport quest in Hoenn long time ago, but yesterday after I tried to enter New Mauw to fight the boss, the quest reset for me. Now I lost access to teleport, and what's worst I can't even re-do the quest because there are two mag blocking the entrance to New Mauw(quest being bugged?). I'm pretty frustrated now because i have to walk everywhere.

Also out of curiosity, if the quest is bugged and you can put two mags to block the entrance to New Mauw, wouldn't it be easier if you just block the entrance to the entrance to New Mauw(the little room before you actually enter) altogether so you don't accidentally reset quest like me.

Visit my shop HERE

264573 Ive got the same problem

New Mauville is currently getting revamped. There will be an announcement on the forums as soon as we're done. Please remain patient, I strongly recommend not to enter the area until the announcement has been published.

Sorry for your inconvenience.

Best regards.

264349 this area is locked, looks like love island was. Will back later. Be frustrated because the boss of elekid is inside of the cave, not because this metro quest, you can survive without :Sleeping:

it's locked, but it's not. You can enter the entrance area, which is enough to reset your quest, but not actually enter new mauw.

Visit my shop HERE

264573 Ive got the same problem

New Mauville is currently getting revamped. There will be an announcement on the forums as soon as we're done. Please remain patient, I strongly recommend not to enter the area until the announcement has been published.

Sorry for your inconvenience.

Best regards.

Will I need to redo the quest when the revamp is done, or can I get my quest progress back?

Visit my shop HERE