How rare is Torchic in the Hoenn safari?

Iceaurorus

I've been to Safari zone 6 (torchic spawn area) 5 times now with not one torchic. Is there some kind of technique to help my chances?

I've noticed 2 people in the safari running between patches of grass (one somewhat far away) consistently. I tried asking them why but they had their PM disabled, based on the pattern and blocked communication I'm guessing bots. However were these bots using some strategy I don't know about or were they just trying to avoid bot detection?

Guest LiquidSnakeK

I believe its of the extremely rare tier. If that's the case you can expect to spend days on end to get a good torchic, or you can get lucky and get one within a few hours lol

264489 i have comited at least 15 safari trips for that special h.a. chicken nugget and had around 10 torchics, its hard but its not impossible, just grind on and u will get it :D

p.s. wtb mcnuggets

How would you rate rarity compared to that of miltank? I've seen 3 of those so far. Also, have a favourite bush? Maybe the one by the little house, the two by the puddle, just wondering.

264489 i have comited at least 15 safari trips for that special h.a. chicken nugget and had around 10 torchics, its hard but its not impossible, just grind on and u will get it :D

p.s. wtb mcnuggets

How would you rate rarity compared to that of miltank? I've seen 3 of those so far. Also, have a favourite bush? Maybe the one by the little house, the two by the puddle, just wondering.

Imo, it's as rare as a Beldum, to give you an idea, so yes it's very rare. And i don't think there is a special spot to find it, every bush of the map has the same probability.

23CAjUv.gif

[glow=green]Katie Ledecky doesn't break records, she sets them[/glow]

[glow=green]~L'élégance, la science, la violence~[/glow]<i></i>

its extremely rare, i prefer the bush of north, but nothing special about that place...maybe i should change bush

as far as miltanks go they are uncomon i think, pineco is the one that has the same rarity as torchic form my experience

giphy.gif

<3

264475 I've been to Safari zone 6 (torchic spawn area) 5 times now with not one torchic. Is there some kind of technique to help my chances?

I've noticed 2 people in the safari running between patches of grass (one somewhat far away) consistently. I tried asking them why but they had their PM disabled, based on the pattern and blocked communication I'm guessing bots. However were these bots using some strategy I don't know about or were they just trying to avoid bot detection?

[glow=grey]

[/glow]

Reds rarity post may be of use, Torchic #255 is listed as "EXTREMELY RARE"

264475 I've been to Safari zone 6 (torchic spawn area) 5 times now with not one torchic. Is there some kind of technique to help my chances?

[glow=grey]

[/glow]

Reds rarity post may be of use, Torchic #255 is listed as "EXTREMELY RARE"

133 (Eevee) is also extremely rare. I farmed over 20 of them in kanto safari over a few days. I suppose I'm just being unlucky. Cool link though, thanks for sharing.

264528 its extremely rare, i prefer the bush of north, but nothing special about that place...maybe i should change bush

as far as miltanks go they are uncomon i think, pineco is the one that has the same rarity as torchic form my experience

Thanks for sharing, I've also find pineco's to be rarer than miltanks. I suppose I'm unlucky that I'm finding them rather than torchics. Thanks for the help, I'll keep looking :)