Berry question and pewter museum second floor

Username2016

Hello,

Is there a second floor for the pewter museum? Have I missed it or has it not been implemented in yet?

If a pokemon holds a berry, it should use it when appropriate right? I had my mankey hold an oran berry and it never used it throughout the fight. I thought the benefit of having them hold it was that it does not cost a turn and the pokemon would use it at full potential, meaning, it will wait until it can use all of the hp recovery offered. Thank you.

264758 Hello,

Is there a second floor for the pewter museum? Have I missed it or has it not been implemented in yet?

If a pokemon holds a berry, it should use it when appropriate right? I had my mankey hold an oran berry and it never used it throughout the fight. I thought the benefit of having them hold it was that it does not cost a turn and the pokemon would use it at full potential, meaning, it will wait until it can use all of the hp recovery offered. Thank you.

Greetings. There's no second floor in Pewter Museum.

Berries usually get consumed between 30% to 10% remaining health. There's abilities like Gluttony which make berries getting consumed at 50% already.