Add Style to Official Status Checkers

Alex8lot

When I click login and it says "cannot connect to server", I immediately open an internet page and see if it loads. If it does, then I do something and try to play again later. That's all the "server checker" that I need. I've never had it where it didn't load my internet page, but if it didn't load my internet p[age I would know it is my internet and fix it. This checker is entirely useless. If you want to stick up to occupy the mods with wasting time on something entirely useless, that's fine. I'm done wasting my time on this post though. I'd have better results digging to the Earths core. I don't enjoy wasting my time on useless.

Alright, that is fine that you do that. However, everyone can't be as clever an amazing and perfect as you. But I see that you're done, so I will leave it alone and respect your opinion on the matter, because I do see where you're coming from.

1469235499-alex2.png

Thanks to Shak404 for this amazing signature!

[glow=red]Come join the Pokemon Revolution Online IRC![/glow] https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.atomicedge.org/pro,pro-support

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.

-Albert Einstein