Can't log in?

Mrblizzard

I've been trying to log in the whole day, but each time I do it either says "could not connect to the server" or it says "logging in.." then the message fades and nothing happens, i've restarted the client a couple of times, and still, no solution... When I check the logged in list it says it's not full yet nearly full, meaning the server is on and I should be able to. I would be glad to receive some help? Thanks in advance!

38552 They're trying to waste our membership days so we feel inclined to pay another 5 dollars just to get the days we missed back.

/thread

I paid 5 bucks but didn't get membership myself, instead I've got a mount and a radioactive suit! :P

Still wish I've had enough for Lapras Mount too, though...

38552 They're trying to waste our membership days so we feel inclined to pay another 5 dollars just to get the days we missed back.

/thread

I paid 5 bucks but didn't get membership myself, instead I've got a mount and a radioactive suit! :P

Still wish I've had enough for Lapras Mount too, though...

Wow! I payed 10 dollars for a membership and a mount just to sit in a login screen for 48 hours. :Shy:

tumblr_nhu85tTjC41rydwbvo1_500.gif

Its not.

The only way to fix this issue with donators/customers is to either

1) Resupply them time that they miss through server issues (especially if its recurring like it is right now)

and a less potent fix is:

2) Giving them login priority or at least their own server.

tumblr_nhu85tTjC41rydwbvo1_500.gif