I wanna be the very best!

1. 1.

But, I know I never was :Shocked: ...

So how are you all doing? Thought I'd stop by and say hi :Exclam:

Name's Leon, but I tend to go by 'Blizzard' usually.

I love drawing and animating, and if you'd like to see some of my works then feel free to send me a private message and I'd be happy to share!

I've been a fan of Pokemon ever since I was... 4 I think?... I've had my first Gameboy Color along with a Pokemon Silver in it when I was in the kindergarden, and it was my first game ever!

I remember having lots of fun, and I've played it nearly all day-every day!

My favorite Pokemon region is Hoenn, and I was really happy to see Pokemon ORAS coming to life!

I'm a shiny+competitive hoarder and breeder in the official games on my 3DS, and own many dittos with high number of IVs from all around the world for competitive breeding! I have over 5 boxes of shinies and competitive Pokemon, so you can tell it's a big hobby of mine! xD I've played every single generation since the game came out (Of the official ones) And some side games !( Pokemon Rangers, Mystery Dungeon... But not all of them though)

If you'd like to be friends, I'd be more than glad to! ^^ I could really use some more company in this game :O

I fell in love with this server on the very first day (Which is today, yay!) And so I've even made my first purchase.

The radioactive is super cool, so kudos to the artist!

I'd love to learn pixel art someday, too... I'm lacking knowledge about it so far :P.

I've always dreamt about making games like this one, ever since childhood! You can say Gamefreak and Nintendo in overall inspired me... :Angel:

I hope this introduction wasn't way too long, as you can see, I love blabbering about alot.

So sorry if it was though, I made you read all of that, gah!!! Dx

So to sum up, it's really nice to meet you all!

Hello Leon! Welcome to the game! jajaja My favourite side game was Mystery Dungeon (the 1st one) Red rescue team :P.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

giphy.gif

giphy.gifSometimes life is not what you expect... What really matters is to enjoy the little things...

38572 Hello Leon! Welcome to the game! jajaja My favourite side game was Mystery Dungeon (the 1st one) Red rescue team :P.

The storyline is sooo much more touching than the original Pokemon games, aside from Black and White which was kinda more upbeat and detailed :O! I remember crying during this game ;w;

Welcome to PRO!!!

Thank you :Shy: