Server downtime and memberships

Miyoumu

While the shop and membership idea is modest.

It needs to be refined.

Like I mentioned in another post as the servers are now there is no compensation for people that have payed 5 dollars for 30 days membership boosts and as it is there is no reason to ever pay 5 dollars again. Or rather, thats probably what some or most people are thinking.

Regardless, I believe there are two ways to go about fixing this.

Whereas it would be understandably hard to do this; Compensate players by adding time back to their membership for the time that the server is down. If this isn't doable there are certainly other ways to compensate. The big thing here is literally compensating what people payed for.

The less potent way to go about fixing this or rather, once again, compensating is to give members login priority or their own server (once again probably understandably difficult and out of the question.

The main point of this post isn't to force ideas down your throats as developers as everything you come across is definitely a challenge. Its more so just to make you aware that there needs to be something done for the paying player-base with memberships, especially if servers go down frequently.

tumblr_nhu85tTjC41rydwbvo1_500.gif

38591 It is a beta server, crashes can happen.

And yet they also accept payment for time based purchases. Doesn't make it okay.

You "donate", you dont pay. There is a slight difference, that doesnt mean tho that devs dont want to compensate, i dont have any informations regarding that issue atm.

I understand that. Which is why I tried to make it clear that I didn't make this post to demand that they heed to our every demand. Just as a suggestion that it would be a good thing to do. I payed very close attention to the fact that this is a /suggestion/ thread.

Love PRO and everything about it. Its just things like this require attention.

when server is down its for like a few minutes, i dont see that trouble..

Anyway we are donating this $5. But if the server will be down for like a day for that they should give us a day more, dont care about few minutes, hours.

Big thanks to Auras for that sig!

20hrbfa.png

38597 when server is down its for like a few minutes, i dont see that trouble..

Anyway we are donating this $5. But if the server will be down for like a day for that they should give us a day more, dont care about few minutes, hours.

Thought that was a given. Hours and minutes are understandable but if its ever a day or more at a time and starts to add up then eh...

38597 when server is down its for like a few minutes, i dont see that trouble..

Thought that was a given. Hours and minutes are understandable but if its ever a day or more at a time and starts to add up then eh...

With this i agree with you.

Big thanks to Auras for that sig!

20hrbfa.png