Unfair punishment

Aegon

Well its not new that the pro client is getting all black and you are told to re log to fix the problem, as i have just started ranked battle i get black screens in middle of battle and i have no other choice but to re log . Losing a battle for Dc is bad enough but then i get punishment for not being able to battle for 45 min (i don't know who's brilliant idea was this -_- ) so can anyone tell me how to permanently get rid of this black screen issue ? i already reinstalled just now and re logging isn't an option since i am getting punished for something i didn't clearly do.

i didnt get any update on that thing i just reported and now i got another 45 min punishment cuz of another battle glitch where i did two ranked battle and after the first battle my koffing didnt heal (it should be healing auto after each rank battle) and in the battle after my 5 pokemon died obviously i could not switch in to koffing and and timer ran out and i got another unfair 45 min ranked punishment thing -_- i know the staff members are busy with a lot of work they have been doing so i am asking someone to look about this glitch thank you:D.

270399 i didnt get any update on that thing i just reported and now i got another 45 min punishment cuz of another battle glitch where i did two ranked battle and after the first battle my koffing didnt heal (it should be healing auto after each rank battle) and in the battle after my 5 pokemon died obviously i could not switch in to koffing and and timer ran out and i got another unfair 45 min ranked punishment thing -_- i know the staff members are busy with a lot of work they have been doing so i am asking someone to look about this glitch thank you:D.

weird , i hope staffs can do something about it ... i had reported some glitchs too like i get chat and my pokes party and pms dissperead but we will see staffs words .

"Losing a battle for Dc is bad enough but then i get punishment for not being able to battle for 45 min (i don't know who's brilliant idea was this -_- )"

Maybe you pc not good enough :)

So dont rank buddy ^_^ to saved the pain from DC'ing in rank.

Ive actually like the 45min timer if DC, it makes you to make sure you have good internet or good computer before you enter rank.

Just like League of Legends you want to play at your best internet connection, not having terrible net to rank. :)