i can't enter in a yellow server

Bartozzo

Hi, this problem usually occurs as a result of being disconnected, or closing the game without logging out. Your account is deadlocked in the server and will be until a server reboot occurs, which usually happens as a result of a server crash or maintenance.

1469235499-alex2.png

Thanks to Shak404 for this amazing signature!

[glow=red]Come join the Pokemon Revolution Online IRC![/glow] https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.atomicedge.org/pro,pro-support

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.

-Albert Einstein

268237 Hi, this problem usually occurs as a result of being disconnected, or closing the game without logging out. Your account is deadlocked in the server and will be until a server reboot occurs, which usually happens as a result of a server crash or maintenance.

ok thanks! i wait

268235 When i try to log in in the server i can't this message appears" user already logged in" help my please.

It's also covered in READ THIS BEFORE MAKING GENERAL SUPPORT TOPIC!

"Unfortunately, this is a server-side glitch that can happen from time to time. Whenever this occurs, you have to wait until the next server reboot to play again. Sorry for the inconvenience."