it logout when iwas tring to catch a wild charmander

Iraz

so i play like 30min and i saw charmander lv 16 male and like 20sec after i saw him it just logout from my account i use ultra ball with full hp but it did work with 4 attck he my dragonnite(lv 93) my dragonnite has half hp! what to do?

picure:https://prntscr.com/ci1w7j

268255 sorry to hear that , but staffs cannot do anything about this , keep in mind that the game is still in LIVE BETA .. which means any bugs or crashs can happend anything and anywhere , again , sorry to hear that you lost your charmander , sorry for any inconvidence :D:

but i took a picure!

i know that you took a picture , but this won't change anything as others before did the same thing but same result , before you joined PRO you got a message that PRO is in live beta , which means crashs and glitchs happend everywhere and anytime , again... i'm so sorry about losing your charmander , staffs cannot do anything about lost stuff in crash or bugs , generally.

268252 so i play like 30min and i saw charmander lv 16 male and like 20sec after i saw him it just logout from my account i use ultra ball with full hp but it did work with 4 attck he my dragonnite(lv 93) my dragonnite has half hp! what to do?

picure:https://prntscr.com/ci1w7j

Like Badr said, there's nothing staff can do. There's no way we can exactly recreate what you were attempting to catch. If you randomly disconnected, there's a good chance your Internet dropped. Consult this post in regard to rollbacks. Sorry about the inconvenience.

digitsig.png

Check out these useful links!

Live Chat| Game Guides | General Support | Bug Report

<i></i>

[glow=white]

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others.

<i>[/glow]</i>

268260 i know that you took a picture , but this won't change anything as others before did the same thing but same result , before you joined PRO you got a message that PRO is in live beta , which means crashs and glitchs happend everywhere and anytime , again... i'm so sorry about losing your charmander , staffs cannot do anything about lost stuff in crash or bugs , generally.

ok.. but you know when the mega evo comes up? just ask

268260 i know that you took a picture , but this won't change anything as others before did the same thing but same result , before you joined PRO you got a message that PRO is in live beta , which means crashs and glitchs happend everywhere and anytime , again... i'm so sorry about losing your charmander , staffs cannot do anything about lost stuff in crash or bugs , generally.

ok.. but you know when the mega evo comes up? just ask

There is no ETA for mega evolution atm

23CAjUv.gif

[glow=green]Katie Ledecky doesn't break records, she sets them[/glow]

[glow=green]~L'élégance, la science, la violence~[/glow]<i></i>