Crit has to be coded wrong/broken

Wffej87

Battling here i've noticed crit chance is INSANELY high here compared to normal pokemon games, at this point you almost expect to be crit by everything - i'f you arent crit its a shocker.... Can someone provide me some kind of ample proof that crit chance isnt messed up in this game? cause im just not seeing it right now.

Examples:

Pvp - get crit 5x or more in a row by just whatever random poke, nothing special or specific about it to make it a crit machine.

EV training/leveling in ceru cave - 4 fights in a row stone edge crit by gravelers 0 fails

Plenty more over the month ive been back, enough to spark the creation of this post as it does not seem right.

268534 Battling here i've noticed crit chance is INSANELY high here compared to normal pokemon games, at this point you almost expect to be crit by everything - i'f you arent crit its a shocker.... Can someone provide me some kind of ample proof that crit chance isnt messed up in this game? cause im just not seeing it right now.

Examples:

Pvp - get crit 5x or more in a row by just whatever random poke, nothing special or specific about it to make it a crit machine.

EV training/leveling in ceru cave - 4 fights in a row stone edge crit by gravelers 0 fails

Plenty more over the month ive been back, enough to spark the creation of this post as it does not seem right.

268534 Battling here i've noticed crit chance is INSANELY high here compared to normal pokemon games, at this point you almost expect to be crit by everything - i'f you arent crit its a shocker.... Can someone provide me some kind of ample proof that crit chance isnt messed up in this game? cause im just not seeing it right now.

Examples:

It's all about luck , you may have been unlucky/lucky with crits , there is no really high chance to get crits or something , regards.