port used to connect

Mana009

Thanks, port 800 is now open and I can connect to server and login but still cannot play, I'm stuck at loading map black screen (which seem to be broken since I can move the loading bar back and forth).

I tried to connect yersterday and today, on different servers and on a different computer, but I still can't get through the loading screen.

Are there maybe some other ports that need to be opened? if not, does someone have any idea about what might be the problem?

It's me, again.

I just figured out how to check which ports does a program use (those who are interested in how did I do it can check the spoiler)

while the program you're interested in is running, go on windows command shell and type "tasklist" ("ps" or "top" for linux user) to identify which PID (= program ID) is associated to the program

then type "netstat -no" and there you can see which port does that program use.

To make it short, PRO use both these ports:

• port 800 TCP (or UDP, I don't remember)
    port 803 TCP

with both opened game works just fine

I hope this can help.

274225 It's me, again.

I just figured out how to check which ports does a program use (those who are interested in how did I do it can check the spoiler)

while the program you're interested in is running, go on windows command shell and type "tasklist" ("ps" or "top" for linux user) to identify which PID (= program ID) is associated to the program

then type "netstat -no" and there you can see which port does that program use.

To make it short, PRO use both these ports:

• port 800 TCP (or UDP, I don't remember)
    port 803 TCP

with both opened game works just fine

I hope this can help.

Thanks for sharing this! Glad you got it figured out and are able to login now!

digitsig.png

Check out these useful links!

Live Chat| Game Guides | General Support | Bug Report

<i></i>

[glow=white]

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others.

<i>[/glow]</i>