Option to forfeit?

Laerz

The subject came to me when I regretted not bringing my Rapid Spin pokemon to do pvp. With Spikes and Stealth Rocks on the field, plus three regenerator pokemons in constant switching I knew it was over.

So I tried /forfeit, but nothing happened zippyuy.png

Either play a quite long game to the very end along Pikabryan or just disconnect. Thus to I decided to do a dc despite the 45 minutes penalty, but whatever, I had my share of matches for the night.

While I wonder if there is a plan to have something like that, I also wonder if anyone has a Jellycent to spare :Crazy:

<i></i>

269364 The subject came to me when I regretted not bringing my Rapid Spin pokemon to do pvp. With Spikes and Stealth Rocks on the field, plus three regenerator pokemons in constant switching I knew it was over.

So I tried /forfeit, but nothing happened zippyuy.png

Either play a quite long game to the very end along Pikabryan or just disconnect. Thus to I decided to do a dc despite the 45 minutes penalty, but whatever, I had my share of matches for the night.

While I wonder if there is a plan to have something like that, I also wonder if anyone has a Jellycent to spare :Crazy:

A lot of people have already requested a surrender button but have yet to receive a positive answer. Since a dc gives the winner a coin now, i guess this is for preventing coin farm abuse

23CAjUv.gif

[glow=green]Katie Ledecky doesn't break records, she sets them[/glow]

[glow=green]~L'élégance, la science, la violence~[/glow]<i></i>