Trade issues

Kingdraiko

When I trade a Pokemon with my girlfriend, my new Pokemon goes straight into the PC but hers goes to her party. The other day I traded her a Kadabra for her Haunter. The Haunter went to my PC so it didn't evolve but the kadabra went to her party and became an alakazam. We had the same number of Pokemon in our party. This also does it with NPCs and everyone else I trade. Can someone tell me how to fix this? Thank you

hello thanks for the report.

269837 When I trade a Pokemon with my girlfriend, my new Pokemon goes straight into the PC but hers goes to her party.

Make sure you have 1 slot free to have it in your party.

269837 The other day I traded her a Kadabra for her Haunter. The Haunter went to my PC so it didn't evolve but the kadabra went to her party and became an alakazam. We had the same number of Pokemon in our party. This also does it with NPCs and everyone else I trade. Can someone tell me how to fix this? Thank you

well , i don't think you can evolve two in same time if im sure , try to give her back the haunter it will evolve.. however please make a screenshot about this issue , it will make it easier to understand an ddhelp you out :Grin:

269841 hello thanks for the report.

This is no report from my point of view.

269837 The other day I traded her a Kadabra for her Haunter. The Haunter went to my PC so it didn't evolve but the kadabra went to her party and became an alakazam. We had the same number of Pokemon in our party. This also does it with NPCs and everyone else I trade. Can someone tell me how to fix this? Thank you

Well, he is right. You always need at least one free slot in your party, otherwise the evolution scenario won't work. I doubt that you had the same amount of Pokemon in your party. Besides, two Pokemon can be evolved at the same time if TWO players receive them at the same time. Two Pokemon for one player won't work, as it isn't coded that way. One Pokemon at a time per player.