Help Defeating Naero

Heiach

1. 1.

My last attempt didn't go so well.. I could do with advice and tips and to be honest, it might be really helpful is one of you lent me a couple Pokemon to beat him with?

I'll hopefully be attempting him tonite as it's been a week since I last tried and I'm a member.. that is correct, right. That I only have to wait 1 week? I just really need to get him down so I can learn eggmoves and actually, finally PVP!

My last attempt:

[bbvideo=560,315]

[/bbvideo]

You should be able to buy daycare egg moves from people on your server for a small fee per move. My tip for beating bosses would be to use tanky pokemon with leech seed. Since they're level 120 and leech seed always does 1/8th of their HP in damage it wears them down while healing yours for a bunch.

270000 My last attempt didn't go so well.. I could do with advice and tips and to be honest, it might be really helpful is one of you lent me a couple Pokemon to beat him with?

I'll hopefully be attempting him tonite as it's been a week since I last tried and I'm a member.. that is correct, right. That I only have to wait 1 week? I just really need to get him down so I can learn eggmoves and actually, finally PVP!

My last attempt:

[bbvideo=560,315]

[/bbvideo]

I personally use Scizor Adamant (swords dance, bullet punch for togekiss, superpower for snorlax and blissey, x-scissor for mr.mime), and when he dies, Gliscor Jolly and earthquake his last 2

Naeros Togekiss knows Flamethrower so Scizor wouldn't be that great except if you have focus sash. Crobat with Cross poison is good for the Togekiss. But Snorlax with Amnesia Defense Curl Heavy Slam and Earthquake was the MVP of my team so I didn't need my other team members. Hyper Potions and Full Restores are of course needed. Be careful with the Electivire because of his Cross Chop it crit one hitted my Snorlax once.