Remove ABUSIVE ITENS from Doctor Quest!!

Zonamarelarap

The following items are abusive and should be removed from doctor quest:

-Poison Barb

unknown.png

-Magnet

unknown.png

-NeverMeltice

unknown.png

-Black Sludge

unknown.png

-Charcoal

unknown.png

-Scoothe Bell

unknown.png

-PP UP

unknown.png

-Metal Coat

unknown.png

-Black Belt

unknown.png

-Rare Candy

unknown.png

-Sharp Beak

unknown.png

-Tiny Mushroom

unknown.png

-Stadust

[no image]

-Pearl

[no image]

I ask the removal, because they have nothing to do with pokemon healing besides having taken me to bankruptcy items!!

Honestly I will not give any more of these items from this abusive quest!!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

270567 -snip-

Abusive? Unfortunately, no one forces you to do the quest..

Another fact is.. the purpose of the quest is to trade something such as those items for a possibly rare Pokemon. If you want those items to be removed, then expect the higher tier Pokemon rewards to be removed as well. No pain, no gain.

270587 Abusive? Unfortunately, no one forces you to do the quest..

explain to me what those items have to do with healing pokemon? and they have nothing to be become abusive! And yes in recent times have rejected cure what makes me lower tier in quest... but now tell me why not ask oran berries, potions and similar items that have to do with healing? and items to revive do not count because they are dead there is nothing to cure that we are not nurses joy u-u

270587 Abusive? Unfortunately, no one forces you to do the quest..

explain to me what those items have to do with healing pokemon? and they have nothing to be become abusive! And yes in recent times have rejected cure what makes me lower tier in quest... but now tell me why not ask oran berries, potions and similar items that have to do with healing? and items to revive do not count because they are dead there is nothing to cure that we are not nurses joy u-u

Those items are to be used by the daycare lady to create something capable to heal Pokemon (something like secret potion). You never know what ingredients one use to create a potion.

but now tell me why not ask oran berries, potions and similar items that have to do with healing?

Simply because potions are buyable from the Pokemart, and some berries are too easy to get (even tradeable). In other words, they're common.

But sure.. if you want the required items to be common and easier to get, now tell me why not the rewards also changed to only common Pokemon such as rattata, magikarp, or maybe poliwag.. Once again, no pain no gain.

270567 -snip-

Abusive? Unfortunately, no one forces you to do the quest..

Another fact is.. the purpose of the quest is to trade something such as those items for a possibly rare Pokemon. If you want those items to be removed, then expect the higher tier Pokemon rewards to be removed as well. No pain, no gain.

Maybe for pokemons like daruma pancham bergmite lilipup since they are only obtainable by the quest we can accept, but for the rest shouldn't ask for such itens.

Sure we can just give up but then only after 12h instead 6h.

Not to mention some itens like stardust if i remember (correct me if I am wrong) there are only one weekly respawnable spot the rest only by dig spot (and isn't always u will find one), not to mention is a NOT HOlDABLE item. My lilipup had to wait for almost one week since didn't find any stardust and I need to wait the respaw again in dewford.