MS being Trade-able .

Frux

I've noticed so many people whining about ms prices and some end up quitting the game due to failure in accomplishing needed cash to comply for the prices on markets.

I've also noticed some people are buying MS in bulks, like "wtb MS 10x 3m" and end up reselling it for higher prices. Thus my proposal is, how about make MS a trade-able only for once. Or twice atleast. Maybe to moderate the inflation? Or atleast lessen the retailers whos i think the reason of rapid inflation of prices.

Most people now all cares about profits only.

At the moment, i see no problem based on my perspective. I would be pleased to know yours.

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

270897 I've noticed so many people whining about ms prices and some end up quitting the game due to failure in accomplishing needed cash to comply for the prices on markets.

I've also noticed some people are buying MS in bulks, like "wtb MS 10x 3m" and end up reselling it for higher prices. Thus my proposal is, how about make MS a trade-able only for once. Or twice atleast. Maybe to moderate the inflation?

At the moment, i see no problem based on my perspective. I would be pleased to know yours.

It is not relevant.... it not about buy bundle or not, it is about open economic and retail sale is suitable....

You can look the reason in here too https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=47105

Oh yea, "retail" thats the word. That's what causes the rapid inflation as per my observation. Which is kinda abusive in my opinion.

Thanks for the heads up tho :y:

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18