Gender changer

Slime55

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, but didn't work sadly.

Is that a problem if i want to have a male pokemon and not a female one ? I'm not the only one in this situation, so i don't know why you are making such a fuss on an option that is purely cosmetic like changing name, clothe or even gender character ...

40227 Yea, but didn't work sadly.

Is that a problem if i want to have a male pokemon and not a female one ? I'm not the only one in this situation, so i don't know why you are making such a fuss on an option that is purely cosmetic like changing name, clothe or even gender character ...

pretty sure you are the only one in that situation. because it is not purely cosmetic, it's like you never played a pokemon game before lol with that said, your idea is bad & you should feel bad!

LISQEZ3.gif

It's not purely cosmetic, because some Pokemon's evolutionary paths are affected.

"B-but you can implement the request if you just filter out those Pokemon!"

It's not a sensible request, because it involves effort for something the staff would likely agree is completely unnecessary.

"But m-muh preferences!"

Just deal with it.

pretty sure you are the only one in that situation. because it is not purely cosmetic, it's like you never played a pokemon game before lol with that said, your idea is bad & you should feel bad!

Yea of course, the first comments on this thread are just an illusion, and you're totally right ... And it seems also that you didn't read my previous comments to say that, so i'll say it again, it's purely cosmetic if we block the pokemon that are concerned with ability/moves/evolution or whatever. No i don't feel bad, but you instead, should be ashamed to answer stupidity like this when you don't even read the previous comments and don't even give single hint of proof that " i'm the only one on this situation " You're not playing in PRO if it's the case, just wake up kitty.

Meh i'll stop answer and just wait for an official response from the team, whether good or bad.

Seems pointless to talk with you, always repeating the same arguments :

- Na it's not purely cosmetic

- Na, it will take useless time to code ( I said it, it wasn't a priority, but nvm ... )

- Na you're just s.exist.

Yea of course, the first comments on this thread are just an illusion, and you're totally right ... And it seems also that you didn't read my previous comments to say that, so i'll say it again, it's purely cosmetic if we block the pokemon that are concerned with ability/moves/evolution or whatever. No i don't feel bad, but you instead, should be ashamed to answer stupidity like this when you don't even read the previous comments and don't even give single hint of proof that " i'm the only one on this situation " You're not playing in PRO if it's the case, just wake up kitty.

i highly doubt there are other players besides you that has a gender preference, there is nothing remotely sensible in your suggestion. the title alone is profound enough to determine how awful of an idea this really is. the only person that gains any benefit from this is you, & whatever little misogynistic players there are besides you.

yes, let's just totally change the entire game mechanics just for your preference, if anyone here is posting with extreme stupidity, it's you lol

LISQEZ3.gif