Frisk and catching wild pokemon question

Username2016

Hello,

Is there anything else like frisk and I do not mean covet or thief.

Is there a move, ability, or anything that can detect what ability a wild pokemon has?

I plan on catching a sentret for frisk but I do not want to waste resources. If a h.a has a 5% drop chance, I need to narrow down the abilities. Do wild pokemon ever use the ability run away? Is there a way to check if a pokemon has that ability? Do wild pokemon ever frisk other player's pokemon? Is there a way to check if a pokemon has that ability? For sentret's last ability, keen eye, that can be checked by trying to lower accuracy so that one is fine. Thank you for the reply.

Guest SugarRed9
Hello,

Is there anything else like frisk and I do not mean covet or thief.

Is there a move, ability, or anything that can detect what ability a wild pokemon has?

I plan on catching a sentret for frisk but I do not want to waste resources. If a h.a has a 5% drop chance, I need to narrow down the abilities. Do wild pokemon ever use the ability run away? Is there a way to check if a pokemon has that ability? Do wild pokemon ever frisk other player's pokemon? Is there a way to check if a pokemon has that ability? For sentret's last ability, keen eye, that can be checked by trying to lower accuracy so that one is fine. Thank you for the reply.

A kadabra with the role play move can tell you the ability of the pkmn you are trying to catch.

that is great, thank you. My first post can be ignored, now I just am wondering if there is anything else like frisk and I do not mean covet or thief. And with wild pokemon and their held items, do each pokemon hold only one type of item or can it be multiple types of items? Does the item have to make sense for the pokemon to hold it or can it be completely random? Thank you.

Guest SugarRed9
that is great, thank you. My first post can be ignored, now I just am wondering if there is anything else like frisk and I do not mean covet or thief. And with wild pokemon and their held items, do each pokemon hold only one type of item or can it be multiple types of items? Does the item have to make sense for the pokemon to hold it or can it be completely random? Thank you.

There is other Pokemon with frisk like stabtker and shuppet, but nothing else like it. Each Pokemon only holds 1 item and the drop rate depends on the item. In some cases Pokemon have different items per area. An example is golbat in mt silver hold soothe bell, but in other areas they may hold poison barb. Hope this helps