Is it possible to Multiclient?

Horrific

Hi i was just wondering if it was possible to multiclient, also obviously if this is not allowed i would like it to be known to me. But considering a person is allowed 4 accounts 2 to each email i cant see why it would be again the rules. That said, if there is a way could someone please explain it? :Grin:

271250 Hi i was just wondering if it was possible to multiclient, also obviously if this is not allowed i would like it to be known to me. But considering a person is allowed 4 accounts 2 to each email i cant see why it would be again the rules. That said, if there is a way could someone please explain it? :Grin:

---moved to General Support---

Yes, it's possible and allowed to multi-client. If you're on the Windows client, copy the exe and the data folder to a different directory. So you would have two different sets of game files. Launch the separate exes from their respective locations and you'll be set.

digitsig.png

Check out these useful links!

Live Chat| Game Guides | General Support | Bug Report

<i></i>

[glow=white]

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others.

<i>[/glow]</i>

271250 Hi i was just wondering if it was possible to multiclient, also obviously if this is not allowed i would like it to be known to me. But considering a person is allowed 4 accounts 2 to each email i cant see why it would be again the rules. That said, if there is a way could someone please explain it? :Grin:

---moved to General Support---

Yes, it's possible and allowed to multi-client. If you're on the Windows client, copy the exe and the data folder to a different directory. So you would have two different sets of game files. Launch the separate exes from their respective locations and you'll be set.

any idea how on mac?

271259 ---moved to General Support---

My way is to pin the pro.exe icon into task bar and click it for 4-5 times it launches 2-3 .exe

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18