What to do after completing the storyline?

Masox

I just completed Hoenn storyline and I do not know what to do first. I did not done any side quest yet and i have membership. Should I catch all pokemons, buy dragon club membership or start with Excavation sites?

1.Is there any list of all side quests and etc?

2.And is there any recommendation of which order to perform this tasks?

271492 I just completed Hoenn storyline and I do not know what to do first. I did not done any side quest yet and i have membership. Should I catch all pokemons, buy dragon club membership or start with Excavation sites?

1.Is there any list of all side quests and etc?

2.And is there any recommendation of which order to perform this tasks?

Side quests don't typically have a set order to do as they're not a part of the main story. Check out the quest walk-through forum as it has a lot of the quests and how to do them contained inside. Ultimately, it's up to you what you do next. End game [in most MMOs also] is about creating goals for yourself, rather than being lead by a story. Hope this helps!

digitsig.png

Check out these useful links!

Live Chat| Game Guides | General Support | Bug Report

<i></i>

[glow=white]

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others.

<i>[/glow]</i>

You can battle bosses, collect shinies. Build up a good pvp team and fight other people and get pvp coins, you can buy cool stuff like mounts and clothes with the coins. You should get dragon club membership because you can unlock cerulean cave after which is the best place to level up high level pokes, and the boss in there give you access to egg moves.

vhtran2.gif