Covet not stealing black sludge

Halvsover

Hello this has happened to me tiwce this week now. My Wigglytuff with Frisk and Covet failed to steal black sludge from grimer at route 16.

The first time i dont really remember exactly how it went down. the second time though it was nighttime ingame and my frisk said that he was holding black sludge. I used covet and it was a critical hit. no text appered nor any item on my wigglytuff. Worth to note since black sludge hurts non-poison pokemon it usually hurts urself when u steal it. This didn't happen these two times it failed. My guess is that it might have to do with the move covet and when it does CRIT.

271493 Hello this has happened to me tiwce this week now. My Wigglytuff with Frisk and Covet failed to steal black sludge from grimer at route 16.

The first time i dont really remember exactly how it went down. the second time though it was nighttime ingame and my frisk said that he was holding black sludge. I used covet and it was a critical hit. no text appered nor any item on my wigglytuff. Worth to note since black sludge hurts non-poison pokemon it usually hurts urself when u steal it. This didn't happen these two times it failed. My guess is that it might have to do with the move covet and when it does CRIT.

hello , the Move covet Might not function correctly , you can see at forums the Item/moves/ablitys, That Dosen't function :Smile:

271510 Actually covet is working, only u have to try to use when your Wigglytuff isn't holding any item, and something more the ability Sticky Hold prevents than stole the pokemons item, and that is one of the abilitys of Muk and Grimer.

i was just telling "might" cause i wasn't sure so i told him to check :) but its good that you replied.

271510 Actually covet is working, only u have to try to use when your Wigglytuff isn't holding any item, and something more the ability Sticky Hold prevents than stole the pokemons item, and that is one of the abilitys of Muk and Grimer.

You are right, i totally forgot sticky hold. Ty for reminding me!

Close topic please since its no bug :)

You are right, i totally forgot sticky hold. Ty for reminding me!

Close topic please since its no bug :)