Game Suggestion...

Drakenz

271955 I have an idea I think would be awesome. Instead of starting over fresh, make it an option to either start over fresh (with a reward when you get all 8 badges) or you start over and you get to keep something or everything from the previous region but you opt out of the reward, put some other perks in there for people to play from start instead of keeping their other stuff but seriously... I lost all my motivation to play when I found out you literally start over with absolutely nothing for both johto and hoenn... Just think an option would be nice, and an incentive to start over like getting even more power at the end of the 8 badges. sorry im rambling now.

You don't lose EVERYTHING when you go to Johto/Hoenn. Your Pokemon get locked in your PC, but all of your items and money go with you. This immediately gives you an advantage over starting fresh.

The issue that we have with allowing players to restart is that it could and would be exploited. Your starter isn't meant to be perfect as that encourages you to explore and catch other Pokemon.

digitsig.png

Check out these useful links!

Live Chat| Game Guides | General Support | Bug Report

<i></i>

[glow=white]

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others.

<i>[/glow]</i>

Guest LiquidSnakeK

Not to mention you keep ALL your money. You can literally just BUY some regional pokemon of a high level from the START and just blow through the content with ease.