Prof Antiban

Imrig

same happen to me while i was hunting absol first twice teleported then third when i was hunting gible on the moon also this prof antibans question are repetetive so on any coder can just insert the npc name with question and answers pool for easy bypass better put more question or find other way cuz this kind of annoying

I think the rewards should be random like the Pokestops give. Mix in poke balls with PP UPs, potions, rare candies, ethers - stuff like that.

giphy.gif

Offering dex service and leveling & EV training services. [Yellow]

[glow=red]Shinies:[/glow]

789eebe101.pngd86e323331.png6db03724f3.png76dc39414d.png76ddceb4b9.pngde3fe0e7b1.png76e45d1c16.png76e7703459.png dbd848f966.png916f434502.pngand more...

Guest DjVolume

Imagine this system in any other, big or small, MMO game. You can't? Me neither. It is the single most curious idea I've seen to date I think. Additionaly I believe that this system could work in real life too. The idea is perfect. We would need to go every few weeks to the Police Station and explain to them how we're not criminals. Instead of them watching us and deciding which of us are. :Grin:

Simple solution make a bloody report function ingame to report players I found several of them and I have to find a staff online to do so. A ingame function would take 5 seconds and boom i can continue playing rather then stop post on forums (never have for these cases) or 2 contact a staff ( which is what i do).

I got ported twice within 30 minutes, the second time i got stuck had a "failure to interact with npc(2) error had to escape rope out as I couldn't move.

I was in an excavation site so it cost me 2500 and a rope.

Is it possible to get a random captcha popup instead?