Dynamic Punch can hit a flying pokemon

Fkfbosco

Guest SugarRed9

Was it a machamp? If so, machamps have the ability no guard which allows them to never miss. They can hit Pokemon while underwater, underground, or even in the sky. Hope this helps.

Guest YourMomGr
272790 Today in pvp, my pokemon use fly and when it is in the sky, the opposite use Dynamic Punch, I think it should be 100% missed but it is not, it hit my pokemon in the sky and my pokemon get confused in th sky...

Is it a bug?

you used fly on pvp game?i hope not with gale wings cause it is banned move..but yeah it seems it is a no guard bug

272790 Today in pvp, my pokemon use fly and when it is in the sky, the opposite use Dynamic Punch, I think it should be 100% missed but it is not, it hit my pokemon in the sky and my pokemon get confused in th sky...

Is it a bug?

you used fly on pvp game?i hope not with gale wings cause it is banned move..but yeah it seems it is a no guard bug

"No Guard ensures that all attacks used by, and targeted at, the ability-bearer hit without fail.

This includes moves used on a Pokémon in the hidden stages of the moves Fly, Dive, Dig and Shadow Force."

It's not bugged buddy. Source https://pokemondb.net/ability/no-guard

vhtran2.gif

Guest SugarRed9

Is it a bug?

It's not a bug. I'd link bulbapedia, but I am on mobile. That is how no guard has always worked.

Guest SugarRed9
But it won't be able to hit ghost types right?

Fighting type moves don't work on ghost types, so dynamic punch does not affect ghost types. No guard doesn't affect this because ghost Pokemon are immune to fighting type moves.