My player money is disappearing?

Aushok

Username: Aushok

Server: Yellow Server

Date: 21/09/2016

I logged in this afternoon to find that I was missing $300k. I originally had $6,000,000 and noticed it was $5,700,000 which led me to believe I had to pay to get to Hoenn(?), which I asked in All chat. Apparently that wasn't the case at all and $300k had suddenly disappeared from my account. Then about 30 minutes later playing on the same device (Samsung Note) I saw it drop to $5,400,000 before my very eyes. So my account is missing $600k and I have no idea why? Is there any possibility of seeing logs of transactions going in and out of an account at all? I'm totally lost and Live Support informed me to ask on the forums.

I have proof that I once had $6,000,000 as I took a photo on my iPhone some time ago, and I also have a screenshot of the $5,400,000 I have right now. I know how silly it sounds, but this money has seriously disappeared.

273093 Username: Aushok

Server: Yellow Server

Date: 21/09/2016

I logged in this afternoon to find that I was missing $300k. I originally had $6,000,000 and noticed it was $5,700,000 which led me to believe I had to pay to get to Hoenn(?), which I asked in All chat. Apparently that wasn't the case at all and $300k had suddenly disappeared from my account. Then about 30 minutes later playing on the same device (Samsung Note) I saw it drop to $5,400,000 before my very eyes. So my account is missing $600k and I have no idea why? Is there any possibility of seeing logs of transactions going in and out of an account at all? I'm totally lost and Live Support informed me to ask on the forums.

I have proof that I once had $6,000,000 as I took a photo on my iPhone some time ago, and I also have a screenshot of the $5,400,000 I have right now. I know how silly it sounds, but this money has seriously disappeared.

Have you blackout/lost a battle against NPC/wild pokemon? If so, you always lose 5% of your current money (which equals to approximately 300k for 6M) so it may be just that

23CAjUv.gif

[glow=green]Katie Ledecky doesn't break records, she sets them[/glow]

[glow=green]~L'élégance, la science, la violence~[/glow]<i></i>