Get HM-02 Fly Demonstration @ Kanto

Carlho

Hey, thx for the helpful guide :Grin:

Yorkie's brother was for me next to the power plant as in the picture you attached. Concerning the item, I used my Butterfree with compound eyes in 1st place and my Ursaring with the Covet move to steal it. After approximately 10 billion Grimers and Rattatas, I finally encountered the holy Pidgeotto with the Nocturnal feather. It took me about 20 Pidgeottos to find it (approximately 7 hours in Poké Time).

Quick suggestion to help the next ones : Since you can only find the item on Route 16, you should probably add to your guide that Pidgeottos only appear during the morning/at night on this road... I personally didn't know it and I spent a moment running around in the grass during the day without encountering a single Pidgeotto :Smile:

(For all I know you could be saying it in your video but since I don't understand your language... :Shy: )

Hope this helps !

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

112366 Hey, thx for the helpful guide :Grin:

Yorkie's brother was for me next to the power plant as in the picture you attached. Concerning the item, I used my Butterfree with compound eyes in 1st place and my Ursaring with the Covet move to steal it. After approximately 10 billion Grimers and Rattatas, I finally encountered the holy Pidgeotto with the Nocturnal feather. It took me about 20 Pidgeottos to find it (approximately 7 hours in Poké Time).

Quick suggestion to help the next ones : Since you can only find the item on Route 16, you should probably add to your guide that Pidgeottos only appear during the morning/at night on this road... I personally didn't know it and I spent a moment running around in the grass during the day without encountering a single Pidgeotto :Smile:

(For all I know you could be saying it in your video but since I don't understand your language... :Shy: )

Hope this helps !

Oh you had bad luck :(

I thought people can see it's at night /morning in video,

so I don't even mention the encounter time.

But ya I will add hints at the top, thanks for your suggestion.

You may also interested in:

my Pokémon Revolution Online Game Guide List

https://goo.gl/Hmuazl

• 3 weeks later...
129359 hi,if i get HM-02 fly ,can i fly to other city with it?

read the guide correctly.

39432 --- Attention!!! ---

HM02 Fly CANNOT USE OUTSIDE BATTLE!

that means you cannot fly to another cities directly!

so do it only if you really need the powerful moves for your bird and the subway service.

this mission really cost time and money...

I have a question partly about this quest, and more about compound eyes :P I used google, search option on this forum, but i couldnt find the exact answer :P So i post it here with hopes to finally get the answer im looking for ;p Question is really simple.

I have a low lvl Butterfree with Compound Eyes, and Duskull with Frisk ability. According to Bulbapedia if i put Butterfree in 1st slot in my party, it will increase the chance for enemy to hold an item even if it has fainted. Im not really sure about that so i thought i might as well ask.

Does dead (fainted) Butterfree (in 1st party slot - follows me around) still increase the chance for enemy pokemon to hold an item or not? And if i put Duskull with Frisk ability in 2nd spot, fight starts with Duskull going out. Does that combo work?

130183 I have a question partly about this quest, and more about compound eyes :P I used google, search option on this forum, but i couldnt find the exact answer :P So i post it here with hopes to finally get the answer im looking for ;p Question is really simple.

I have a low lvl Butterfree with Compound Eyes, and Duskull with Frisk ability. According to Bulbapedia if i put Butterfree in 1st slot in my party, it will increase the chance for enemy to hold an item even if it has fainted. Im not really sure about that so i thought i might as well ask.

Does dead (fainted) Butterfree (in 1st party slot - follows me around) still increase the chance for enemy pokemon to hold an item or not? And if i put Duskull with Frisk ability in 2nd spot, fight starts with Duskull going out. Does that combo work?

:y: Good question,

But I have not tested about this, I guess the combo works in PRO, you may have a try.

132893 how often does Yorki's brother change location?

Yorkie's location is fixed but various in different account.

You may also interested in:

my Pokémon Revolution Online Game Guide List

https://goo.gl/Hmuazl