]Blue server] Vulcan island, able to swap sides bug

Iceaurorus

So I destroyed the core for team magma, found the gems, and they told me to come to their vacation leader to get a reward cool. Went to the magma area expecting him to be there somewhere. Place looked really cool, lava everywhere now that I had destroyed the core.

Couldn't find the Magma vacation guy, but instead found an aqua grunt who gave me the orb I'm pretty sure I destroyed a while ago. Was the able to use the new orb to "stop the eruption" then escape roped out, came back to mt summer, all the lava is gone, and new trainers instead of the firebreathers I beat earlier:

dtWlwwJ.png

So apparently I stopped the eruption, after it had already happened. I'm guessing magma wont want to reward me anymore, and because I was following that quest line, I have no idea where to go now for the aqua reward.

Update:

6G8h4M7.png

Nothing for me in the cave. Really annoying extra thing - torchic spawn area has changed to the mudkip spawn area.

273481 I have the same issue, I got the reward for the magma side, however I am now stuck in the aqua side and the team aqua boss to get the reward isnt there and now the mayor says I havent completed the quest. So I am unable to complete it and now what?

You're lucky you got the magma reward, but basically I found the aqua version of it right now, it's outside the new unlava'd magma cave:

cErqQ1z.png

273481 I have the same issue, I got the reward for the magma side, however I am now stuck in the aqua side and the team aqua boss to get the reward isnt there and now the mayor says I havent completed the quest. So I am unable to complete it and now what?

You're lucky you got the magma reward, but basically I found the aqua version of it right now, it's outside the new unlava'd magma cave:

cErqQ1z.png

Yea I talked to that one too, however the leader isnt in the kalijodo cave.

J1YfuRb.png

273406 So I destroyed the core for team magma, found the gems, and they told me to come to their vacation leader to get a reward cool. Went to the magma area expecting him to be there somewhere. Place looked really cool, lava everywhere now that I had destroyed the core.

Couldn't find the Magma vacation guy, but instead found an aqua grunt who gave me the orb I'm pretty sure I destroyed a while ago. Was the able to use the new orb to "stop the eruption" then escape roped out, came back to mt summer, all the lava is gone, and new trainers instead of the firebreathers I beat earlier:

dtWlwwJ.png

So apparently I stopped the eruption, after it had already happened. I'm guessing magma wont want to reward me anymore, and because I was following that quest line, I have no idea where to go now for the aqua reward.

Update:

6G8h4M7.png

Nothing for me in the cave. Really annoying extra thing - torchic spawn area has changed to the mudkip spawn area.

Hi there,

The bug that triggered the side swaps has been fixed. However, for those who already got side swapped, and still have "Mt. Summer Exterior" instead of "Mt. Summer Exterior 2" by now, please look for any Content Scripters in game, IRC or discord whenever you're online, so we can fix your variables.

Link to PRO IRC: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.atomicedge.org/pro,pro-support

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.