unable to download new version

Bigfry

hey i dont know how to contact to domain admin im sorry but i cant download the new version of pokemon revolution and its been 24 hours for and still cant download ans it ssaid i needed to contact the domain admin but like i said i dont now how to so that why ive done this post sorry to waste anyone time like but i really want to play pokemon aha so if anyone could tell me or if the admins know whats up that would me great and sorry if the spelling mistakes and that

273565 hey i dont know how to contact to domain admin im sorry but i cant download the new version of pokemon revolution and its been 24 hours for and still cant download ans it ssaid i needed to contact the domain admin but like i said i dont now how to so that why ive done this post sorry to waste anyone time like but i really want to play pokemon aha so if anyone could tell me or if the admins know whats up that would me great and sorry if the spelling mistakes and that

273570 :Cry: :Nervous: :Nervous: im in the same boat as you my friend

Have you tried downloading from the mirrors right next to the drive links?

c07bfd2e47.png

digitsig.png

Check out these useful links!

Live Chat| Game Guides | General Support | Bug Report

<i></i>

[glow=white]

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others.

<i>[/glow]</i>

273565 hey i dont know how to contact to domain admin im sorry but i cant download the new version of pokemon revolution and its been 24 hours for and still cant download ans it ssaid i needed to contact the domain admin but like i said i dont now how to so that why ive done this post sorry to waste anyone time like but i really want to play pokemon aha so if anyone could tell me or if the admins know whats up that would me great and sorry if the spelling mistakes and that

c07bfd2e47.png

Well I tried and it said its a unsafe website and is blocked from downloading

c07bfd2e47.png

Well I tried and it said its a unsafe website and is blocked from downloading

In that case, try the link provided above from Madsrm. In the future for client issues, feel free to come to our live chat for support. https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.atomicedge.org/pro,pro-support

digitsig.png

Check out these useful links!

Live Chat| Game Guides | General Support | Bug Report

<i></i>

[glow=white]

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others.

<i>[/glow]</i>