Client DL link not working

Ogfuji

I have tried to DL the new client from Google Drive several times in the last couple of days i keep getting this message:

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

Anyone else having this issue?

I return after 24 hours and still get the same. I have tried Re-starting my computer.

When i Try the DL from (Zippy Share) my comp blocks it and says its unsafe!

I just want to Play... PLZ help Thanks :)

274556 I have tried to DL the new client from Google Drive several times in the last couple of days i keep getting this message:

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

Anyone else having this issue?

I return after 24 hours and still get the same. I have tried Re-starting my computer.

When i Try the DL from (Zippy Share) my comp blocks it and says its unsafe!

I just want to Play... PLZ help Thanks :)

--Moved to General Support--

Try using this mirror, provided by one of the community members: https://mega.nz/#F!KBMHiRIL!gGJbp6nMBe1V9Tvo0-1YpA

Let me know if that works for you!

digitsig.png

Check out these useful links!

Live Chat| Game Guides | General Support | Bug Report

<i></i>

[glow=white]

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others.

<i>[/glow]</i>