i cannot download the client

Godapollolover

274812 I tried zippyshare and got a virus . I heard many people downloaded their client from zippyshare without problems . Am i doing something wrong? also, i tried googleshare and it either says i have to wait 24 hours or it downloads and cannot open the file.

Use the link that Amca provided above. If that doesn't work, head to the live chat and someone may be able to assist you. https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.atomicedge.org/pro,pro-support

digitsig.png

Check out these useful links!

Live Chat| Game Guides | General Support | Bug Report

<i></i>

[glow=white]

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others.

<i>[/glow]</i>

275326 You sure that place is safe?. I read places this website is dangerous and people have got hacked or got viruses from this place. I am not sure i can trust this site even so people are downloading it from here. : (

Yes. Many have downloaded from the Mega.nz site just fine.

digitsig.png

Check out these useful links!

Live Chat| Game Guides | General Support | Bug Report

<i></i>

[glow=white]

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others.

<i>[/glow]</i>

You sure that place is safe?. I read places this website is dangerous and people have got hacked or got viruses from this place. I am not sure i can trust this site even so people are downloading it from here. : (

However, such a warnings even can be for the most simple files. I don't have any trouble. So, that should not be for you. You can download with complacency.

[glow=red]Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.[/glow]