Hello guys, I'm codenamed!

Thank you, guys! All of you....

But, I have been looking threads about this basic game, but it seems I didn't find it....

- Is this game has storyline? or after you got your first pokemon you just freely go anywhere you want to?

- The location of pokemon to catch, is it random?

- and the pokemon that evolve from trade, like Gengar and Alakazam, do I have to trade it in this game too?

- Do we, pokemon trainers, separated by 'parallel world' or we are in the same map (like another mmo)?

-The storyline is as of Handhelds

-No, it's not once you just see them (by battling or by interacting with overworld pokes) you can obtain their location

-Yes you have to trade for trade evolutions

-Same map no parallel world

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

- So, if I'm in the Kanto I will be dealing with the Team Rocket, and when I'm in Hoenn I will be dealing with Team Magma and Aqua, etc...?

- Good to know, so is it already implemented? and from what I heard I have to get 4 badges, right?

I know my post is not appropriate, I just asking one more time and then ready to discover another myself, just need to make myself sure about the concept first

-Yes

-Yes & yes

We mods are here to help the players, so do not hesitate to ask :)

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.