Help ~~

Dragonica0701

275212 My quest tele had reset and i cant do it again ~~ pls help me ~~ (sr because my english very bad ) :thanks:

If you check the post here, and reply to that post with the needed information asked in the first post it can be looked into

Sever Red

Ingame: Dragonica0701

I had completed Tele quest before ,and when i go to New Mauville to battle with boss ,i seen Tele quest NPC and they stopped me,i talk with them to go inside but i cant go to Boss ,the electric had stopped me although i beat all NPC i can found ~~

(~~ I my english very bad~~ sorry!!)

Thank for your time

I had completed Tele quest before ,and when i go to New Mauville to battle with boss ,i seen Tele quest NPC and they stopped me,i talk with them to go inside but i cant go to Boss ,the electric had stopped me although i beat all NPC i can found ~~

Thank for your time

If you can't redo the mission then you need to reply with that information in this thread linked here

Thank for your time

If you can't redo the mission then you need to reply with that information in this thread linked here

so sad that i cant , gym leader (who give me tele quest) didn't said any thing about tele quest again ~~