Problem: "user already logged in"

Khaled

I have a problem, I can not connect to normal as soon as I press the "Login" button on the home screen, I have a message that displays "user already logged in", then after a while I had the sense to change my password, but it brought no results and I still have the same problem.

it is now more than 7 hours I expected but still nothing, help me please it's starting to worry me.

Hi, this problem usually occurs as a result of being disconnected, or closing the game without logging out. Your account is deadlocked in the server and will be until a server reboot occurs, which usually happens as a result of a server crash or maintenance.

1469235499-alex2.png

Thanks to Shak404 for this amazing signature!

[glow=red]Come join the Pokemon Revolution Online IRC![/glow] https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.atomicedge.org/pro,pro-support

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.

-Albert Einstein

275438 I have a problem, I can not connect to normal as soon as I press the "Login" button on the home screen, I have a message that displays "user already logged in", then after a while I had the sense to change my password, but it brought no results and I still have the same problem.

it is now more than 7 hours I expected but still nothing, help me please it's starting to worry me.

Hi, this problem usually occurs as a result of being disconnected, or closing the game without logging out. Your account is deadlocked in the server and will be until a server reboot occurs, which usually happens as a result of a server crash or maintenance.

It's also covered in READ THIS BEFORE MAKING GENERAL SUPPORT TOPIC!

"Unfortunately, this is a server-side glitch that can happen from time to time. Whenever this occurs, you have to wait until the next server reboot to play again.We have daily reboot also. Sorry for the inconvenience.

In the rare case, this issues cause by your low connection when you play game and got disconnect, and can potential solved by close completely client and open again. If not solved, you will need wait to reboot."