Help Me Plz

Kimlongluan321

I played this game nearly 200 hours already and I really like it and I want to stick with it, but since the most recent update, it appears many errors in the game as disconnection status when I'm playing and condition occurs much lag uncountable, I only played for about 2-3 minutes and it will come off or it will lag, I live in Vietnam, and here there are a lot of forums on facebook this game and the largest forum with 12 thousand members, hope you can fix soon, thanks for listening and I have some ideas that this game should feature the black market, the players can register their Pokemon out there, buyers can simply click on the "buy" button, without having to move anything, including clothes and mounts and "tm". I really like this game and I do not want to because of issues on which to abandon it. thank you

276245 I played this game nearly 200 hours already and I really like it

Glad to see your enjoying PRO.

276245 lag uncountable

I have not been experiencing lag, is it your internet connection? What server are you on?

276245 black market

Not a bad idea, the idea should be manipulated though to fit PRO, don't feel black market fits the game.

width=400px

https://i.imgur.com/9pNePO2.png[/img]

Server: Silver

width=234pxhttps://i.imgur.com/0Zly8nz.png[/img]

oNql8cu.png

276245 but since the most recent update, it appears many errors in the game as disconnection status when I'm playing and condition occurs much lag uncountable, I only played for about 2-3 minutes and it will come off or it will lag

Hey!

I've basicially heard the same thing from my friend yesterday. He said he logged in, for a bit it was fine, then he lagged and disconnected for no reason. He tried the same again (fighting E4) and once again, dced without a warning. I was playing at the same time, and for me it was fine...

He's only had it since this update as well.

Are you playing on Windows 10 by any chance?

A GM told me that maybe his drivers are not updated, he said "Try do download Drive Booster, it's a software that updates all your drivers that usually noone updates, like sound / mouse and all"

Maybe that can help you! I also play on Windows 10, it disconnects me few times too, I also get black screens on loading sometimes. But I just close and open the client again then, but it's annoying when it was in a battle DX

Hope that'll work for you!

:Smile: